Nothing’s worse than the smell of pet urine in your carpet & upholstery. It penetrates the fibres and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and flooring material as well. If you have ever tried cleaning and removing it yourself, you know it’s quite the challenge to completely clean-up & remove using standard commercial cleaning products.
Pet Urine Can Cause Major Damage
Often, without you knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same spot continually worsening the damage being done at an exponential rate. Pet urine will eventually eat it’s way through your carpeting, flooring, from cement to wood, and ultimately spread its way into the framework & walls of your home. If neglected long enough, the damage becomes severe enough to require major restoration work, including new carpeting, to completely rid your home of that lingering smell of pet urine.
Pet Urine Removal Treatment P.U.R.T.® by Chem-Dry
We have formulated a specialized cleaning solution called P.U.R.T.® to remove pet urine & odours. This unique treatment may well be the most significant discovery in odour removal history—at least for us pet owners. Ten years in development, P.U.R.T.® is All Natural…made from plants, spices, herbs and citrus, coupled with a fibre-protecting polymer. In other words, P.U.R.T.® is green, eco-friendly & completely safe for your family & pets..
How Pet Urine Removal Treatment P.U.R.T.® Works
When P.U.R.T.® reaches contact with your pet’s urine, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys it for good.
- The source and severity of the odour are determined, and then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot-water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.
- An odour-blocking protectant may also applied to the subfloor if the damage is severe enough.
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, flooring, baseboards and carpet backing. It is necessary to thoroughly apply it enough to dampen all areas affected by your pet’s urine for maximum effectiveness.
- If necessary, the carpet pad will be removed and replaced.
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will oxidize the urine crystals and eliminate the odour
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Remove Pet Urine, Stains & Odour Now!
Your pet is your best friend…but not your carpet or upholstery’s. Get rid of those embarrassing urine odours. once & for all. Call 1800 692 677 now to get P.U.R.T.® and get your home smelling fresh and clean again. Thankfully, that means more guests visiting you again!